“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Today's Pic

Karatsu Castle

Karatsu is the city I live in here in Japan. Well, I actually live in a town about 20 minutes from here ut it all comes under the same city.

About a couple of days after I arrived, I went on a bike ride around the city. That is when I took this picture of Karatsu castle.

It's not much compared to the other castles in Japan, but when it gets to spring and the cherry blossoms start to bloom, it's really pretty. And there is a really nice view of the coastline from there as well.

xx



No comments: