“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 18 December 2011

ANTM Night Part 2!!

What fatties me and my girl are!

We absolutely stuffed our face this evening with prawn crackers, fajitas, sweets, biscuits, waffles (OK - that was just me) and wine. 

It had to be done - it was ANTM night!!!!

My goodness me, the All-Stars season was absolutely amazing!! What a runway show! Honestly, this season has just been incredible and not only were the final prizes insane, but the stuff that they got to do was incredible! Making their own perfume, writing their own song and making their own music video, designing their own dress - WOW!!

I was so gutted when it got to the final and they announced that Angelea had been disqualified! What a waste! Rumour had it that she had actually won, but bragged about it on her FB page, hence breaking the contract about leaking information about the show. Silly girl!!!! She so deserved to win as well....but not as much as Lisa!! That girl is incredible - such a superstar!

And now I really need to go to bed!

xoxo

No comments: