“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 December 2011

NO WAY!!

Just before anything, I just wanna say that I had 3 more brownies today and they were even more awesome than they were yesterday!

And also, for once I can actually say that I had a great day at work! Obviously because I was presenting and training and in my element.

Love it!

Now, onto business...

DID YOU SEE THE LASTEST EPISODE OF GG?!

I am BEGGING that they haven't killed off Chuck! I can't take it! He's FINALLY hooked back up with Blair and then they have a massive car crash?! It can't happen!!!

There isn't a more perfect couple than those two!

That show has turned so dark this season. I'm absolutely loving it, but it seems EVERYTHING is bad! No one is having an ounce of good luck! How depressing. But, such is life!

xoxo

No comments: