“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 3 December 2011

Cram Cram Cram

Zzzzzzz.....

This last minute cramming for the JLPT is making me sooooo sleepy.

I've been running through pages and pages of practice grammar exercises - the results are getting better as I go along.

It's so hard to try and remember everything. If I had more time, I would have been able to study all the verb forms that come before these grammar points, so that I would be able to answer most of these questions by process of elimination alone. But since I don't have the luxury of that ability, I'm started to worry about time management.


I haven't had the time to learn everything off by heart, so I keep coming up blank when I'm trying to remember what everything means.


But you know what? It's too late now. I mean - the test is tomorrow and I can't do anything about it, so I'm not gonna kill myself studying tonight. I've already pulled out of a friend's birthday party which I feel really bad about, so I'm gonna do a few more hours, fit in an episode of the X Factor and then have an early night.


I just hope that I'll be able to sleep!


This is it - this is what I've been studying all year for. If those results come back in February as a pass, the number of doors that will suddenly open up for me is huge. 


Time has gone so quickly. I remember saying that I had only a month left. I'm just annoyed that I left all the grief at work interfere with my studies - it's not just my laziness you know! LOL!


Right - I better get back to it!


xoxo

No comments: