“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Awwwww

So I had a nice lil afternoon skype sess with my baby boy in Miami.

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME I meet I guy that I get on so damn well with, he's either taken....or lives in another country.

*sigh*

The other amazing thing about this guy is not only is he a professional massage therapist, but he's a singer. Mainly rock but I've heard him jam out to reggae and mix his rock with some kinda Caribbean flavour.

He was actually jamming with his friends when I called him and I got to watch them all having a great time, joined together by their love of music. It looked like they were straight up having a blast. 

Weird how I only met him that one night and still manage to have such a strong connection. I was gonna go out and see him in February, but now that I've decided to do my CELTA, I won't be able to go. I'm gonna try and get him over here though. He wants to come but he's scared he won't be able to leave.

I was kinda thinking the same thing about going over there in Feb.

Hmmmm....

Why don't those kinda guys exist in Japan!??!?!


xoxo

No comments: