“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 11 December 2011

お疲れ様でした!

My goodness me, I am so knackered after a really busy day!

Since I've been back from work, I've slowly been scoffing my way through all of this chocolate, feeling gutted that I missed out on the shabu shabu party that my friend organized.

I was there, at the station with everyone, and I got a call. And then decided to go to work. Why? I need the money. Let me rephrase...I WANT the money. Giving my huge plans for next year, I really need to get hold of every penny that I can get. And it was well worth it, I can tell ya.

My work in Ginza is proving to be more problematic that I ever imagined. I swear I work with a whole load of children with big imaginations which allow things to escalate into this huge imaginary episode that I just can't get my head around. I honestly, 100%, don't get it.

And to be honest, I'm really getting to the point where I've had enough of working with children. In my head I have a mental timeline that I will wait to see if those people are gonna change. And if not, I'm out. 

I won't be ganged up on and the lack of support that I'm receiving just goes to show how people that are supposed to be objective, don't know how to be. I haven't even done anything except keep my head down, so how this has gotten to this mad stage is beyond me.


Enough is enough.


Stupid children.


Grow up!


xoxo

 

No comments: