“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Talk That Talk

OMG I am ALL OVER Rihanna's new album!

I swear she just gets better and better with time! And her new video for "We Found Love" is off the chains.

Youtube it!!

She is definitely my fave artist of the year. I'm still listening to "Loud" and loving it as much as the first time I heard it.

I downloaded "Talk That Talk" this morning and haven't listened to anything else all day. Early faves are definitely "We Found Love", "Drunk on Love" and "Where Have You Been". That album completely has me bopping along on the train - definitely one that you can't just sit still and listen to.

Guaranteed to put you in a good mood - I didn't feel the usual resentment about going into work after listening to it. If you haven't heard it already, then check it out! The lyrics alone are enough to bring a smirk to your face!


Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion.......I love it when you eat it  ♫ 

LOL!

xoxo

 

No comments: