“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 15 December 2011

Nightmares

I just have to tell you about one of the uffed up nightmares I had the other night.

It was literally a horrible night's sleep because I seemed to have one bad dream after another, but I can only remember one.


I was in my parents' house and asleep in bed. I was trying to sleep but couldn't because the door was open and the light from the hallway was shining through. I leaned over and slammed the door shut, and suddenly saw this mammoth shadow and heard this thumping noise against the door. I opened the door and this tiny little kitten came running out pass my mum on the hallway.


Then this humungous, fat black and white striped cat came plodding out after it. Me and my mum were so grossed out, looking at this lump like it was the dirtiest thing in the world. We were disgusted. I tried to kick it but my foot just bounced off it's disgustingly huge, flabby belly and it didn't budge. 


And then I woke up!


What the hell was that all about?!


xoxo

No comments: