“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 9 December 2011

Pretty P****

Before I tell you about the exciting news today, I have to tell you want happened when I went for my Brazilian yesterday.

My usual beautician has gone back to Argentina, so today was my first time with the Filipino lady.

Man, she didn't hang on - got stuck right in and finished in record time!

But, in the middle of waxing, she just turned around and told me that my lady part was super pretty! And she actually used the words "super pretty".

LMFAO!

Me: Errrrrr.....*embarrassed giggle*.....thanks!

Beautician: I see so many every day, but none are as pretty as yours.

Me: Errrrrr.....*embarrassed giggle*

LOL! She actually left me speechless - I had no idea how to respond! Of course, I have been told before (^_-), but I never expected it to come from the lady I was paying to rip all my hair out!

HAHA!

xoxo

No comments: