“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 3 December 2011

Eeeeeeekkkkk!!!

Saturday night....10.05pm.

And I'm about to go to bed.

Problem number 1 - I'm not in the least bit ready to go to sleep.

Problem number 2 - Even if I was ready to go to sleep, I probably wouldn't be able to.

I've suddenly become a whole bag of jittery nerves! I never thought I would feel THIS nervous about doing this tomorrow, but no joke - I'm bricking it!

I'm not even sure why. The build up to this has been huge. HUGE. I have spent thousands studying all year....except that studying has been catching up with all the basics. 

For N2? How long have a spent studying for it? 6 WEEKS.


6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Crap. 


Now I know why I'm bricking it. I couldn't be further from being ready. The kanji count for N2 is 1100. I have 981 (I did the kanji check today). Don't even get me started on the vocab count - from what I've been doing, I reckon I'm at 50%.


BUT the pass mark is ONLY 50%. And I KNOW I can get that, just from the practice tests I've done. 


But I'm still nervous. So very, very nervous.


Ufffff.....


K, I'm gonna try and get me some shut eye.


xoxo

No comments: