“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 3 December 2011

Hit Me!

Miles behind everyone else, I've started on this year's X Factor UK.

I got so wrapped up with ANTM, that I haven't watched any of it.

Before yesterday.

I've just finished the first round of boot camp - DON'T TELL ME WHO'S IN THE LIVE SHOWS!!!

My goodness me, the talent is amazing!  I was actually brought to tears by some of the voices of the contestants. Absolutely stunning. There is nothing more beautiful than a person who can touch you with their voice. Someone who, when they sing, make you feel every single word. Someone whose story you can feel through their voice. It's gorgeous.

So, so excited for this season.

Where would we be without music? I LOVE dancing. I LOVE music. I LOVE singing. I may not be good at it - but I sure as hell don't let that stop me! It's another one of the reasons I miss my car! I miss driving along with the music turned right up, belting out the words with my girl. LOL! I sing in the bath, I sing in the shower, I sing along to the music in my aerobics class, I sing while I'm cooking.

Surprised the windows in my house haven't smashed already! HAHAHAHA!

Think I'll go to sleep with a bit of Adele this evening!

xoxo

No comments: