“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Rush Rush Rush!!

Where the hell does all the time go!!!

I'm going away in 2 days and I couldn't be any further from being prepared! 

After my Japanese class this morning, I had to rush back home and do a whole load of laundry and clean my house. It's so hard to keep up with everything - bills to pay, furikomis to make - my "To do" list just keeps getting longer and longer. The bad thing about it is that I now only have tomorrow to do EVERYTHING. And I'm gonna be working from 10 through to 7 so that really means tomorrow night is gonna be a mad rush.

Even tighter since I just checked my flight time and I need to be at Narita at like 9.30am. Thank God for the Skyliner!!! I can now get to Narita airport door-to-door in 1 hour 10 minutes. SWEET. 
 But I still have so much stuff to do!!!! 

Just a quick one - I have received so many gifts off my clients this year! Sure, I did get a few last Christmas but they have been coming in every couple of days so I'm super chuffed. Totally love pressies!!!! Even just Christmas cards are enough - it's nice to feel appreciated for a change!! HAHA!! 

I got something super cool today. It's like this rubber man figure bent at the waist. When you make cup noodles, you put in on top to stop the lid from flapping up. And we all know how annoying it is when that happens! I had to buy noodles especially so that I could try it out. The arms turn white with the heat and just the sight of it cracks me up!

Props for originality!!

xoxo

No comments: