“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Back to Sleepless Nights...

I totally couldn't sleep last night.

I kept having all these horrible thoughts of people around me dying.

And then I just got this feeling...

....that someone close to me will not be around for very much longer.

That kept me up all night.

I finally fell asleep around 4am.

When my alarm went off, I nearly called in sick. So close.

But I'm glad I didn't...coz I went in and found out that all my classes were cancelled anyway!!

So just one this afternoon. I think I can manage that!

xx

No comments: