“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 19 February 2009

Cuteness

So as you know I've been baking cookies for my kids to decorate in class.

Well at one particular school one kid HATES Valentine's Day because he has never received anything - not even tomo-chocos. Needless to say he is the big kid.

I made him some cookies separately, iced them and wrapped them up all pretty and made him a heart shape Valentine's card. Of course I couldn't do it just for him, so I did it for the other boys in the class too. Luckily there are only four of them (gonna be screwed on White Day when I need to give presents to 10 girls!!).

You should have seen his face when I gave him his present. It lit up like a light bulb and he just gave me this mammoth hug. It was so cute!

Awwwww!!!!!!

No comments: