“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 2 February 2009

Vanity?!

What is it with men and their obsession with training?!

I haev a friend who is pretty tall and skinny. He's defined but not in that massive chunky muscle way. Which is fine because he doesn't have the build to carry off muscle man.

Yet, he thinks he's fat and today he bought scales and starting working out at home.

When I asked him why he's starting now he thought I was having a go at him!

Ooooh tetchy!

Blatantly because of a girl!!

I just want him to be careful because he looks good the way he is and if he gets all muscly....well, I'm not sure how much that would suit him!!

Oh well - I guess it's his body!!!

No comments: