“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 26 February 2009

Obsessed with Bingo!

One of my elementary school teachers is absolutely obsessed with bingo!

Every week, no matter what the topic, he wants to play bingo.

I take it he's not listening to the cries of 'mata?!' from the students!! And he never listens when I say that we should play something else!

He gives me a lesson plan and I lead the class, so today when it got to the point where we were supposed to play bingo, I announced that we would be playing a totally different game.

The look of shock on his face was priceless!

But when he realised how awesome the game was and how much the kids loved it, he came up to me and said that it was a good idea and thanked me.

LOL!

And then he gave me next weeks lesson plan...and guess what?

BINGO!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

No comments: