“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Lovin Life

I've just spent the last 3.5 hours talking on Skype.

First was to my girl in Australia and then another friend in UK.

I haven't spoken to either of them in the longest time and it was just so AWESOME catching up.

And then I realised how much I am loving life right now!!

There is so much that I'm looking forward to and then there's the move to Tokyo.

Everything is so good.

I printed out some pics from my trip at Christmas to send home to my family and just looking through them has made me realise how much amazing stuff I've been able to do since I came here. And it all just put a massive smile on my face!

LOVIN IT!!

xx

No comments: