“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 15 February 2009

Slow Jamz

The best thing about shuffling your songs is that it means you end up listening to songs that you haven't heard for time!

I've been listening to a lot of slow jamz recently. I love my slow jamz. I really am an RnB/Soul girl at heart. I mean, I like everything but RnB would probably have to be my favourite genre. I just love being at home and listening to slow jamz. There's no better music to relax to on a Sunday.

Slow jamz stir up so many memories. Some of the songs are so unbelievably romantic that I actually have to stop what I'm doing to take the time to appreciate the lyrics....

Awwww.......

As well as the slow jamz, I've also been listening to a lot of Placebo and the Cardigans. It's been such a long time since I've listened to anything by either of those artists and it just takes me back! And I'm still singing along!

懐かしい!!!

No comments: