“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 22 February 2009

Bored!!

Man I am so bored!

I really want someone to come over and make me a feast. I've been eating all day but I'm still starving.

And I'm bored.

I've looked at so many pictures of Indonesia I actually can't look at any more. The frustration that I have to wait another 3 months to go there kills me!

Maybe I should have a nap...

I would go out but it's raining outside. And if you know me well, you know how much I hate going out in the rain.

I was thinking though that this month I really have to save money. Which means no mammoth shopping trips. The only thing I wanna buy is rain boots. Everything else can wait. But I SWEAR I will not go on a shopping spree this month.

Seriously!!!

I know you don't believe me - but I WILL prove you wrong!

xx

No comments: