“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 9 February 2009

More Emotional Ramblings

I have spent the whole day thinking and watching online TV.

In all of the shows that I watch, there is always something that I can relate to. OK, well maybe not Heroes, but definitely in all the other shows.

Sometimes I like that and sometimes I hate it.

It makes me think so much.

And what I've been mainly thinking about today is

'when do you stop fighting?'

Everyone always says that you should fight for what you want. But when do you stop fighting? I've seen it in these shows - people who want something and they fight for it for a little while and then they stop fighting. Sometimes I think that people have given up too easily and other times I think that people should have given up a long time ago.

But with the things that I want - the things that I have been thinking about..

I really don't know when to stop fighting.

It's not one isolated thing. It's loads of things.

And right now I honestly don't think that I'm trying hard enough. I'm thinking that I'm giving up too easily.

Especially since this is something I really, really want.

Success.

I'm not sure why I'm so emotionally charged right now...

...actually yeh I do.

It's coming up to that time of the month!!!

LOL!! It's funny coz I get like this every month. Yet it always takes me a little while to work out why. And then it's always when I reach for my pill and see that I've nearly finished the packet that I realise.

Funny how I've been taking the pill for so long I still can't always work out the signs.

LOL!

No comments: