“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 5 February 2009

Changes

So there's been this thing going around where you write 25 things about yourself.

I've actually found them really interesting as they reveal a lot about people. I ended up witing one myself today.

I think what else is interesting is the content. The things that people have decided to write about.

It reveals a lot about them. I don't think some people realise that.

It's also made me think about how much people, including myself have changed over the years.

Too much thinking for my tired mind.

I'm off to bed.

Night.

xx

No comments: