“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Road Trips

So I'm in the midst of planning a road trip around Shikoku.

I really am amazed about how much awesome stuff there is to do there!

I thought Shikoku was like 4 seriously inaka prefectures but there are a billion temples and gorgeous parks, scenery and coastlines to be seen!

I'm really looking forward to it.

I was planning the route out with my girl today after we went to the gym. I love planning and organzing trips! Other than actually going to a place, the planning is the best part!

Like I could never imagine just going on a trip that I hadn't taken part in the planning of. It's weird, I just LOVE organizing things! But more than anything, I just love spending my free periods scouring the pages of Lonely Planet guides and then checking out photos online of all the places that I think I wanna see. It just builds up so much excitement!

And I just love having something to look forward to. Becaus everyday that you are working your arse is one day closer to when the road trip is gonna happen!

It's gonna be 3 days of awesomeness. A lot of driving and probably a lot of crankiness but getting to see 4 prefectures will be really cool, deshou?

Totally excited!!!

xx


No comments: