“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 9 February 2009

Whooopps!!!!

I am so bad.

I woke up this morning at my usual time, but I just couldn't open my eyes.

Pure exhaustion.

I'm not sure why. I didn't get back too late yesterday. But I think it was just emotional tiredness from so much thinking.

Or maybe just pure laziness!!!

So I called in sick. To be honest I would be absolutely useless at teaching today given the mind set that I'm in.

I also can't help but think that I'm leaving and have sick days left, so why not use them up every now and again?

Not cool I know.

But my mind is just on one thing.

Tokyo.


No comments: