“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Macarena!!!

I have just got back from an awesome workout!

There was a new routine in my step class which I actually picked up really quickly. No way near as retarded as I used to be.

And then I went to the フリーclass which had loads of steps that I just couldn't do. But the best part of that class was when the instructor put the macarena on....

...and then showed us the most hilarious dance routine I have ever seen!!!

It involved stamping you feet in different directions whilst waving your hands all over the place!! And then a couple of body rolls and stuff! LOL!! I could barely do it for laughing!! And watching everyone trying to do it was even funnier!!

LOL!!!

Not that I should take the piss - it knackered me out!

I'm gonna sleep so well tonight!

No comments: