“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 15 February 2009

Long Nails

You know what? I have no idea how the hell Japanese girls cope with such long fake nails.

I went out last night dressed as a Harajuku girl. Naturally, that involves long fake nails.

They drove me absolutely mad!

The most annoying thing of all was trying to get dressed. It took forever for me to do the buttons up on my shirt! not to mention putting on trousers and having to deal with the button fly.

And they weren't even as long as some of the other fake nails that I've seen!

I really don't know how they do it!!!

It was a good fun night out though. Definitely something different - but a lot of fun. Even if no one else did dress up!

xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want pictures!