“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 8 February 2009

Saaaaaaadddddd

This weekend went way to fast.

I got to Tokyo late on Friday night, woke up late yesterday morning, spent the day in Odaiba, the evening in Ginza.

And then it was all over!

I actually choked up when I was saying goodbye to my friend at the airport. I was really sad to leave.

And felt even sadder when I arrived back to the arse end of nowhere.

I now know I have definitely made the right decision to move to Tokyo.

I didn't even get annoyed by the trains like I usually do. I took it all in my stride and it felt great.

It probably will but I'm hoping from now until August, time will fly.

I'm ready to leave.

And I REALLY miss some people.

REALLY badly. After seeing my friend this weekend...I dunno, I'm starting to realising how much I miss my friends.

Those friends that you can reminisce about the past with. There's no one where I am that I can do that with because they didn't know me back in London.

I'm different now.

But I'm ready to move back into city life.

I miss you.

xx

No comments: