“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 16 February 2009

OH MY F****** GOD!!!!!

I FUCKING PASSED THE JLPT LEVEL 3!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

I told you after I took the test that the only part I knew I did well on was the listening - well, I cruised through with a whopping 96%.

The rest of it was just guess work. I told you I made a Christmas tree shape with my answers! I'm not gonna sit here and pretend to have amazing Japanese and was being all modest about it coz I don't.

COMPLETE fluke!

And I might like to add here that I SCRAPED a pass! LOL!! And that's only coz I did so well in the listening!

But the score isn't on the certificate so it's all good!

Shocked as hell!

It's totally made my day! I'm beaming from ear to ear!

xx

No comments: