“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 26 February 2009

Aqua

Aqua aerobics really is incredible.

I can't believe how toned my arms and legs are.

Obviously it's down to the step aerobics as well but I think it's the aqua that does the most work.

I don't understand why I'm the only young person in the class! Don't people understand how much it works wonders for getting a seriously buff body!!!!

And the cute old ladies....

Awwwww.....

I love the fact that whilst they are practically submerged underwater, I have to bend my legs to actually get the benefit of it all! The deepest point in the pool is only 1.20m!!!!

LOL!!!

No comments: