“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Spending Spree

So I can back from shopping in Fukuoka 6.5man lighter.

Whoops! I wasn't supposed to spend that much!

But to be fair I did give in and buy an ipod! I was gonna go for the classic but then I decided that I could live with shuffling music around every once in a while and went for the 16gb nano instead.

Of course I bought it in pink.

There were still quite a few sales on so I managed to pick up quite a lot of stuff.

Including a really nice coat which shall so nicely for next winter.

Didn't find the boots I was looking for though.

Still, it was a nice day out with the girls. Won't be doing any more shopping for a long time now though.

I promise!

xx

No comments: