“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 10 December 2008

準備してない!!!

I feel so unprepared for my Christmas trip.

I don't even have a guidebook! I've ordered on online but it won't get here until next week.

I've decided to take the risk and find hostels when I get to each place. I don't have a set plan so I don't know where I'm gonna be and when! So there's no point trying to make reservations.

I'm leaving next weekend but the excitement hasn't crept in yet for some reason.

I'm wondering if I should invest in a backpack rather than lugging a suitcase around with me. What I hate about those things is you can't lie stuff flat. Backpack or suitcase, it's still gonna be heavy.

But would a suitcase be OK though......

No comments: