“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 19 December 2008

Shopping!

I just got back from a spot of shopping.

I say a "spot" of shopping but it set me back over a hundred quid.

So I did end up buying one of those traveller's backpacks. It's gonna be so much easier - especially considering that I won't be using taxis!!!

I bought a 30L one. It's actually a pretty good size! But I hate the colour and they didn't have it in any others so I bought it because the size is perfect. And will do really well when I go to other places as well.

It just looks absolutely ridiculous on me! I can't remember the last time I used a backpack.....must have been when I was a teenager or something! So I'm looking at myself with it and it just looks weird!

But it's all good.

I also bought another bag - it's like a day bag that goes across your body - I actually can't believe I don't already own one! I have like 20 or so bags here and not ONE of them does that! So that's definitely a good investment!!!

Now I'm gonna start tidying my apartment - SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

No comments: