“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Why....

...does all the weird stuff always happen to me?!

I went to the hospital this evening because as well as my chest hurting everytime I inhale, my shoulder just starting KILLING me.

I've somehow managed to get a bacterial infection...in my shoulder. And it's paralysed my left arm. And it's AGONY!!!

They're not even sure it is a bacterial infection. I'm starting a course of antibiotics and I have to go back in over the next couple of days to get IV antibiotics and if it gets worse, then I have to have an MRI. It's gonna set me back a fortune. Even with the Japanese insurance. They wanted to keep me in for 3 days but I said no.

Trust this to happen when I'm due to go on holiday at the end of the week.

Fucking typical.

No comments: