“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 18 December 2008

On The Mend

I had my last dose of IV meds this morning.

And now I'm done!

Apart from this cold which I don't seem to be able to shake off, I'm absolutely fine.
The pain has completely gone so now I just have to keep on taking the antibiotics til Sunday and then that's it!

Still no explanation of what it was or what caused it.

But that's normal over here - they tend to treat the symptoms without actually investigating the cause.

And they've given me the go ahead for my trip. Not that they would've been able to stop me anyway!

xx

No comments: