“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 19 December 2008

Enough

I've had enough this week.

It's going so damn slow I can't stand it! And it's just been a really, really horrible week.

I've had enough of explaining about Christmas, making cards, snowflakes, decortaing trees and of the kids who are just becoming really annoying.

It's not their fault - they're really excited and after all, I am fabulous BUT I haven't been feeling good all week and the last thing I want (or need) is a load of little shits jumpin all over me.

I've become really good at avoiding it though! LOL!!

I dunno - I just feel tired. It's been a long and hard week for me and my health. And I AM really excited about going on holiday - I need it and I totally deserve it coz I've had a rought couple of months. The break will be good.

But I have so much crap to do before I go away - including cleaning my apartment from top to bottom. And at the moment that's such a massive job coz it's a complete dump.

And I'm feeling better but tired so I seriously can't be arsed to do it!

*groan*

No comments: