“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Hot?! Are You Mad?!

The sun was out today.

Which means it's hot.

That's the thinking of the teachers at one of my elementary schools.

I walked in in full winter attire to find the heating off, a couple of windows open, and the school officer sitting there in a T-shirt!

A Tshirt?! WTF?!

I was absolutely freezing. And my cold is getting progressively worse. I'm permanently cold. Even when I'm wearing 4 layers AND a jacket. I was sitting there shivering, as my lips turned more and more purple.

I thought about going to the gym to sweat it out but I felt so crap.


No comments: