“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Feeling Much Better

I actually managed to sleep last night for the first time all week.

Maybe it's because my painkillers are so strong.

I woke up this morning feeling much better. My shoulder is still hurting but I'm necking the painkillers so I don't have to feel the pain that I was yesterday. My chest is still hurting as well but I can take much deeper breaths today.

My temperature is still crazy though. Yesterday it hit a whopping 39.8. It's definitely lower today but going from being extremely cold to extremely hot all throughout the day is starting to get really annoying.

So I'll be going back to the hospital tonight to get my second dose of IV antibiotics.

But I'm feeling much better!

:-)

No comments: