“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 14 December 2008

Lariam

I finally got my malaria pills yesterday.

Iw as actually a bit pissed coz I've always gone for Malarone when I've needed them in the past but they are so ridiculously expensive here I just couldn't afford them :-(

So I had to buy Mefloquine (Lariam) instead.

And 1-2% of people get hallucinations on this one. A very small percentage so it should be all good. What I hate the most about these ones though is that you take them weekly instead of everyday. Whilst that may be a good thing for some people, it's not for me coz I'm likely to forget!!!

Doh!!

We'll just have to see how it goes!

Fingers crossed

xx

No comments: