“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 14 December 2008

I Hate Colds

I have got a really horrible cold.

I could just feel it coming on Friday night...and then it came in full force yesterday.

I was MCing for a Christmas Party and just felt shit the whole night.

Everyone was like 'You can't tell you're sick'.

I must have been putting on a pretty good front because the whole night I just wanted to run home and curl up in bed. Seriously, I felt so crap, I couldn't really enjoy myself.

Normally I would be one of the first people to join the kids on the dancefloor. But I just couldn't do it. I just didn't have the genkiness inside me. And I did manage to avoid that part of the job most of the night....apart from a couple of times where I got dragged into it.

It was still an OK night though. And I FINALLY got to wear the gorgeous silk dress I bought in Vietnam!

Yay!

No comments: