“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Jesus

I've never wanted a day to be over this much in a long time!

Since I woke up this morning, all I've wanted to do is go back to bed.

I woke up exhausted and I've felt that way all day long.

I've literally been struggling to keep my eyes open. I fell asleep for an hour in my lunch break...fell asleep HARD.

My alarm went off and I had to use every ounce of energy I had to haul myself out of bed and get to primary school.

And I got there and everyone seemed to be more genki than usual!

*groan*

Although, the class went exceptionally well so I actually perked up a bit.

I can't believe I actually made it to my step class! I'm ACHING!!!

I know I'm gonna sleep so well tonight!

I can't wait.

:-)

No comments: