“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 11 December 2008

Put the Heating On!!

I went into the primary school I hate most this morning...

....only to find they didn't even have the heating on!!

WTF?! It was really cold this morning and echoes of '寒い!!’ were ringing around the staffroom.

As if I needed another reason to hate this school more than I do already.

So I sat there with my hood up. I got told to take it down at another school. I did, but I decided that there was no way I would do it if they asked me to. Not until they put the heating on anyway.

Surely everyone sitting there in their coats and complaining should be a good enough reason to put the heating on?!

It is December after all - heater time!!

I really don't understand how their logic works sometimes.

Only one more week of freezing my arse off at that school to go!


No comments: