“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 15 December 2008

Phew!

I was really nervous about relaxing my hair myself.

The girl that did it for me went back to the States in the summer, so I had to do it all on my lonesome.

I couldn't wait any longer. I need it coloured too but you have to wait 2 weeks between the two. I figured I could live with my terrible roots throughout the festive season but I seriously couldn't take the frizzies and the tangles anymore!

And it's turned out really well!

There's nothing nicer than the feeling of newly relaxed hair. How easily it combs through without all the little frizzies making it look like you've been electrocuted.

I don't think I did the back very well but that's OK.

Practice makes perfect!

:-)

No comments: