“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 20 December 2008

キレイ

I'm well into cleaning my apartment.

I always love it just after I've cleaned. Everything looks so much NICER! And it just feels nice not to be surrounded by chaos!

I always say that I'm gonna try so hard to keep it like this, but it never lasts more than a few days back at school before all the paper starts piling up again!

I'm hoping to finish the kitchen and bathroom, do my laundry and then soak in the bath and spend some time pampering myself before I make it to the hairdressers later on this afternoon.

God it feels so satisfying to be productive rather than lounging around on my ass all day!

And then tonight I shall stay in, have a beer and pack.

The excitement is really sinking in now. I think it's coz loads of people have already left for their trips! I'm finding it hard to sit still! I can't believe I'm about to do this amazing trip!!! I've been talking about it all year and now I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!

Yay!

xx

No comments: