“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 19 December 2008

Hehe Given Up!

I gave up on the cleaning! I JUST CAN'T BE ARSED!!!!

I did manage to clear a table. But that's about it.

I'll do it tomorrow.

I MEAN IT!!!

And I actually will because it's the day before I go on holiday and I have to coz I need to do a load of washing and there's no way I wanna come back to my house in this state.

I'm also toying with the idea of getting a haircut tomorrow if I can get to the salon at the right kinda time...like late afternoon/early evening - after all the cleaning is done.

And I've packed......kind of....or at least started packing.

I'm always a late packer - just because I get paranoid I've forgotten something. If you pack the night before you go or in the morning that you leave, I always find it a lot more stress free! Although I always forget a comb....and my sunglasses.

I'm too cold to do anything else so I think I'll go to bed! Not that I'm tired but I know I'm not gonna do anymore cleaning so I may as well!

Night

xx

No comments: