“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Hard At It

I have been hard at it all day.

Work that it.

Although I would love it to be the thing that your filthy mind interpreted it as!!!

Literally all day, bar one period, I have been doing lesson prep.

My fingers hurt from all the colouring in. But all my flashcards look good and the classes are gonna be awesome.

It's one of the occasions where every single teacher will talk to me. Because I dazzle them with my fabulous artistic skills and they just have to say something.

LOL.

But I am absolutely knackered now. I was working until after 5 and I still haven't finished. But I actually don't think I can take anymore today! So I've given up and will continue tomorrow.

So sleepy.

But I've got a whole pile of washing to do. I can't leave my gym clothes lying about.

So, back to work.

*sigh*


No comments: