“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 6 December 2008

Not Bad At All

So I figured that I should do SOME studying for tomorrow's test.

So I spent this evening doing a practice test.

Remember, I haven't studied for this since September.

I found it really hard because I just don't have the vocabulary. And I haven't even seen the grammar that was in the test. I completely sucked at the listening test. Which wasn't a surprise. For some reason, no matter what the language is, listening is always my weakest point.

I did the test.

And got 53%!!!

Considering that you only need 60% to pass, I was WELL chuffed!

Because now I know that I am definitely gonna kill this shit next year!!

YATTA!!

No comments: