“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Winter Fashion

I was surprised that I still had a voice on Sunday.

I didn't get a lot of sleep because I was planning on going shopping with my girl.

And what a shop it was! Despite my plan, I still blew 5man.

I hate winter weather but I LOVE winter fashion!

Skinny jeans, knee high boots, humoungous jumpers, coats, scarves, hats gloves - LOVE IT!!!

I bought a coat for 2man. It's so thick and warm. I don't normally go for the whole fur trim thing, but I thought I'd have something different. Plus it's hard for me to find a coat that I can actually do up in the first place! I saw a gorgeous jacket and I BADLY wanted it, but over here coats seem to only come in one size and it didn't zip up past my navel. I was a bit gutted actually because I had fallen in love with it.

But the one I did buy is still cute.

I also bought this cardigan/coat thing with toggles and a hood. It will go perfectly with denim shorts, boots and my new hat.

And this week I'm going to buy a pair of massive furry boots!

They're so warm and comfy.

Yay to winter fashion!

xx

No comments: