“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 23 March 2011

=(

I am soooo disappointed.

I was really looking forward to hitting up the gym this morning, but I woke up at like 7am and had to leg it to the toilet to throw up.....and have been throwing up ever since. It's now gone 11.30!

I feel absolutely terrible - I haven't been violently ill like this for a while. I'm trying to put my finger on what caused in and everything seems to point to the udon that I had last night.....it's the last thing I ate before I went to bed.

Had to cancel my Japanese lesson as well - because of the short notice I won't be able to reschedule that one either. Nearly 7000yen down the drain. Can't do anything about it though - I really can't be too far away from a toilet right now!! Lovely.....

Hoping that it's gonna get better soon otherwise I'm gonna have to cancel my shift at work and I really need the money!! I'm just not sure how things are gonna play out because I really don't wanna be cancelling on people at the very last minute, so it might be better to cancel sooner rather than later....

=(

I feel so shit.


No comments: