“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 4 March 2011

New Toy!

Kinda!

So I'm always telling my clients that they should record their lessons so that they can work on improving their listening, intonation and pronunciation.

Yesterday, I decided to take my own advice and bought an IC Recorder. How often I'll actualyl use it is a whole other matter but at least I've taken the first step! I absolutely detest my voice on recordings - I'm always shocked at how ENGLISH I sound! I never realised that my accent was so strong, but at the same time at least it confirmed that I haven't been overly Americanized as I feared. I know I use a few American words but at least their coming out in a British accent!! HAHA!

OF COURSE it's pink!! Haha!! To add to my pink phone, ipod, dictionary case, kindle case, balance ball, pencil case, scarf, lipstick, mirror...and some other stuff I'm sure! Can't get enough of the colour!

xoxo

No comments: