“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 22 March 2011

FFS!!!

Man, it feels like I haven't written for ages and I don't know where to start!

Firstly, I'm back in Tokyo. Apart from 2 small aftershocks and still a few empty shelves in the supermarket, it seems like things have been getting back to normal. I started back at work yesterday - to be honest it feels like I've done it a little too soon. Every conversation that I have with a client mentions SOMETHING about the earthquake and I just find myself not listening and thinking about my friends up north. I've been spending time with friends in the evening but it's crappy - I HATE having to admit that I do need emotional support. I don't care that I'm always offering it to other people - it's hard for me to accept it myself.

And I love my friends for giving it to me. =)

I'm just feeling seriously pissed off at myself for doing something fantabulous but utterly stupid. I don't have to spell it out - it's pretty obvious what I'm talking about. I just don't get what it is that keeps making me do it!!! Seriously. But sometimes the ease of something makes everything worthwhile. And that was definitely worthwhile. LOL!!

Now I just need to find someone more worthy and regular!!!!!

xoxo

No comments: