“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 8 March 2011

I Need A Break!!

I slept for a whopping 10 hours last night. I don't even remember the last time I was able to do that.

And yet, I'm still tired. You know they say it's because you got too much sleep that you still feel tired? I don't think so - it's coz I didn't get ENOUGH sleep that I'm still feeling this way.

In short....

...I need a break!!

Yes, I know I went to Australia but that totally doesn't count. I was busy every day, drunk every night and hung over every morning. Hardly the relaxing break that my body is yearning for right now. Gonna nip down to Hakone for a couple of days at the end of the month, so I'm hoping that's gonna tide me over until GW.

Excited about the tan already!

xoxo

No comments: